Author Topic: If a Dolla' could Holla'  (Read 1467 times)

Offline bbell

• Forum VIP.
If a Dolla' could Holla'
« on: August 09, 2012, 08:00:59 PM »
If a Dolla' could Holla'

If a Dolla' could Holla'

If a dolla' could holla', I'm that guy, take it by the collar, make it wanna swalla.
If a dolla' could holla', I'm that guy, take it by the mane, and give it a good bang.
If a dolla' could holla', Oh! It would scream my name, cause it knows my game.

I'm representing Bain.
Pronounce it like I'm vain.
I'm looking for something to drain.
Like my main vein.

I see your pension plan.
You've gotta understand.
It brings an itch to my hand.
Oops—YOUR—job, it's in a foreign land.

The cost is to much to bear.
So no more healthcare.
Not even a little welfare.
Cause all my monies over there.

All your Benjamin's gone in a snap.
We be a chilling, in the Alps.
Rocking these ski caps.
Not thinking of you poor chaps.

It was your money.
Till it rode my pony.
Oh, I boiled that bunny.
Now you eat, food bank bologna.

If a dolla' could holla', I'm that guy, take it by the collar, make it wanna swalla.
If a dolla' could holla', I'm that guy, take it by the mane, and give it a good bang.
If a dolla' could holla', Oh! It would scream my name, cause it knows my game.

I'm Mitt Romney.
It's really quite funny.
That I live in a land of milk and honey.
Where my days are always sunny.

Cause I made your dolla'—holla', holla', holla'.
Cause I made your dolla'—holla', holla', holla'.

By B. Bell
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 04:40:27 AM by bbell »
You must forgive them. So many people did not slay the bogey man living under their bed as a child. Thus they feel him everywhere, hence the need to always carry a gun. Living in fear of the bogey man is a heavy burden for people to carry. So sad. 

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
Re: If a Dolla' could Holla'
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 06:16:29 AM »
Good old class warfare. If you want more money than you have, go out and get a better job or create one yourself, rather than resenting someone who did that himself. Nobody owes you anything. This is a free country. No one is holding you back. If you have the drive and you have the talent there is nothing to stop you.
And, By the way, you might have noticed that Obama aint exactly indigent. Where did his millions come from? Last time I checked, community organizers didn't get six figure incomes. Who paid for his education at Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard. When my niece and nephew went to Columbia it cost my brother $25,000 per year per kid. I know that Obama's family didn't have that kind of money. Where did his come from? Time to come clean or stop throwing rocks from inside of your rather fragile glass house.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

Offline NI4NI

• Addin' Clorox to the gene pool..
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 09:37:16 AM »
You all need to drop this Bain shit and move along.  Companies close all the time, people loose money...
I'm sick of welfare, food stamps, blaming Bush, gay marriage, Harry Reid, Nancy Palosi, NBC, MSNBC, the dead lady with cancer and it's Romneys fault,
lazy bastards that make leeching off the govt. an art.  The government doesn't owe anyone a living.  I worked over 40 years and never got as much as un-employment.  Paid taxes, paid for health care, bought a house, cars etc.  Govt. never paid for any of it...but you can bet your ass we paid for the roads and all that shit your buddy thinks built small businesses. 
This guy has completely divided our country and is driving it into the ground.  Did I say is was sick of blaming President Bush?
I'm done for now.

Offline bbell

• Forum VIP.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 11:04:06 AM »
Well this is America, people really don't care about what you have. The problem only comes when they find out how you got it.

Sports world:
Bill Belichick was the great genius. Then oh you video taped the practices of your super bowl opponents. Take away the rings. But wait there was nothing in the rules about what he did.

Steroids in baseball. There was no rule against them when the players started using them. So why do you want to put asterisks by some records and keep others out of the hall of fame. They played within the rules.

Finance world The housing crisis:
When I saw the five young executives who came up with the packaging of debt for risk for management. I thought brilliant. When I read about how immediately some insiders figured how to make more than god by manipulating the system I had no problem with that. And when I saw the few people who figured it out way before the collapse came and positioned them selves to make more money than those who were causing the collapse. I bowed to their genius.

I have no problem with what Bain Capital did. Because I am a true capitalist. You do not get rich by creating jobs. You get rich by creating a demand false or real. Then provide for it with the least amount of your capital out lay. while maximizing your profit. If you get your money from foolish investors so what. If you get your money from the government either directly or indirectly so what. It does not matter as long as you get paid first. That's how true capitalism works.

I take my shot at Romney over Bain for one simple reason. Government is not business and can not be run like one. Business is about one thing getting whatever you have to offer at the maximum price you can charge with the least amount of expense to your self. Your concern is not for the welfare of everyone in business. In government it should be always. That is the problem with Republicans they forget that when elected your goal is the welfare of all to preserve the dignity of the whole.
You must forgive them. So many people did not slay the bogey man living under their bed as a child. Thus they feel him everywhere, hence the need to always carry a gun. Living in fear of the bogey man is a heavy burden for people to carry. So sad. 

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 01:16:21 PM »
Okay, so where did Obama's money come from??? What about his college costs? You are in a very fragile glass house. Only you and the MSM think that there are two different standards. That is why Foxnews has more views than CNN, MSNBC, and the rest put together. Even people on your side want to read and hear the truth occasionally. It is only the true Koolaid drinkers like you who can tolerate a diet of Continuous Bullshit fed to you by the DNC, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

Offline NI4NI

• Addin' Clorox to the gene pool..
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 02:12:51 PM »
I have no idea what the F*** you're talking about!  Are you in the same conversation with me?