Author Topic: The Cabin in the Woods  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Thumb

• Global Moderator
  • Forum VIP.
    • Redfoots.com
The Cabin in the Woods
« on: September 18, 2012, 11:08:37 PM »
Watched this movie tonight and was surprised how good it was. There was a lot of thought put into this one and it was very captivating to watch. It's not the greatest movie but it ranks right up there I think with some of the best horror movies.
My brain is full. Can I go home now

Offline Valeegurl

• FORUM VIP
  • Forum VIP.
Re: The Cabin in the Woods
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 10:51:51 PM »
omg......I have to say.....I watched this tonight...and its the worse movie I have ever seen in my life........ TD@

Offline Thumb

• Global Moderator
  • Forum VIP.
    • Redfoots.com
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 11:31:56 PM »
omg......I have to say.....I watched this tonight...and its the worse movie I have ever seen in my life........ TD@

Haha, what were you expecting, a chic flick?  ;D

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 09:20:22 AM »
Valeegurl, I will create a new category of films, "unsuitable for VG". Horror films are essentially a man-thing. Films like Dracula have a romantic element in them that women like, but films like this one are really a male thing, violent, gory, and ironic.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

Offline Valeegurl

• FORUM VIP
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 12:16:49 PM »
haha....I would have liked it, if it was really happening and not staged like it was a 'reality show'..........

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 12:26:42 PM »
I get the impression that you did not watch it through the end. That part that you mentioned was a bit disconcerting until you realize what is really going on.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

Offline Valeegurl

• FORUM VIP
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 12:14:06 AM »
and the 'gods' only made it dumber.....sigourney?   really?.....

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2012, 07:03:48 AM »
Ah, Well, an art gallery is a very dull place for a blind man. ;D
Gitano

Offline Thumb

• Global Moderator
  • Forum VIP.
    • Redfoots.com
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 08:09:23 AM »
and the 'gods' only made it dumber.....sigourney?   really?.....

Is it any dumber than the current president?  ;D