Author Topic: Top ten ways you know Mitt cleaned Obama's Clock  (Read 1051 times)

Offline bbell

• Forum VIP.
Top ten ways you know Mitt cleaned Obama's Clock
« on: October 04, 2012, 04:48:46 PM »
Top ten ways you know Mitt cleaned Obama's Clock

10. Mitt's political staff no longer look like Smurfs.

09. Jim wants to press charges under the Anti Bullying statutes.

08. Mitt shook his Etch n' Sketch like a Wii controller in a meth head's house.

07. There is an unusual amount of smiling millionaires wearing eye patches.

06. Mitt's political team now believes terrorist fist bumps are a proper form of celebration.

05. Obama's press secretary now has the medical warning “listening to may cause dizziness and nausea.”

04. The truth was roofied and a do not disturb sign was hung on the debate door.

03. All the “No Interest in Centrist” t-shirts were returned to the Tea Party.

02. A bill appeared at the White House: For services rendered—YOUR JOB.

And the number one way you know Mitt cleaned Obama's Clock is.............

01. The Faux News journalists lips are moving and they are just mostly lying.

By B. Bell
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 06:43:27 PM by bbell »
You must forgive them. So many people did not slay the bogey man living under their bed as a child. Thus they feel him everywhere, hence the need to always carry a gun. Living in fear of the bogey man is a heavy burden for people to carry. So sad. 

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
Re: Top ten ways you know Mitt cleaned Obama's Clock
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 05:08:46 PM »
BBELL, you are pathetic. Even Mr. Chrissy Tingles Matthews admitted that Mitt won. Obama proved that he was Clint Eastwood's empty chair. What you saw last night was the real Obama, unsupported by a pre-written, teleprompter mounted speech, inarticulate, and simply not in command of the facts. Lehrer allowed Obama to run on more than 5 minutes longer than Romney. Romney simply made sure that he got, if not equal time, sufficient time to turn Obama into a quivering bowl of jello. Obama is a the epitome of "Being There". That is who he is, a made up, completely inadequate, lazy POS who had risen above his level of competence when a state senator. He has ridden the wave created by some very nefarious people, been finance all through his adult life, through college, through his various campaigns, like the Manchurian Candidate. He is totally over his head. He has nearly destroyed the economy of the country, totally undermined the foreign policy, and turned the Justice Department into a nest of whores and race baiters. He is a disaster who is so bad and unique, that he does not cast aspersions on other Black politicians, and, therefore, will not likely damage the chances of a truly qualified Black person to become president.
I think you have overused the Letterman Ten list idea. Try being a bit more original and honest. Not only do you lack originality, you are trite, and largely witless. If you were a student of mine in language arts class I would likely give you a D for this, not based on you political views, since they are your own business, but based on content and style.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

Offline bbell

• Forum VIP.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 06:39:47 PM »
Top ten list never get old. However wit is a matter of taste. Time is of a premium these days. Bullet points as Top Ten lists. It works for some, it definitely works for me. The reality is most people prefer them to reading long posts. Give the people what they want. You should read the title again I never said Obama won. No one has said Obama won.

I love your hate fest. I wish Romney's team had not figured out how much the hate fest was hurting them. They figured out 2 of the things hurting them last night. If they figure out the third Obama may lose this thing.

Ruined the economy! I still have my 2007 and 2008 401k statements. At least I have gotten most of it back after 3-1/2 years. Then again I should have never have lost that much. An economy as bad as it was in 2008, recovering in 3 years. LOL. Pick up some history books. Hell it should take at least 7 years. But given the technological advances and the productivity it brings you are looking at least 10 years.

Justice department has never run better. Even with the left over Bush hacks. Try comparing the number of scandals coming out of this administration compared to Bush's.

Me in a class that you teach and getting a "D" LOL.
You must forgive them. So many people did not slay the bogey man living under their bed as a child. Thus they feel him everywhere, hence the need to always carry a gun. Living in fear of the bogey man is a heavy burden for people to carry. So sad. 

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 09:03:46 AM »
You're right on one point. You wouldn't be in one of my classes. I don't do affirmative action. ^^^
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark