Author Topic: Terriers and Foyle's War both excellent  (Read 974 times)

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
Terriers and Foyle's War both excellent
« on: July 26, 2013, 07:18:34 PM »
Just a quick recommendation for those who have NetFlix. Terriers is about a couple of guys, one a former cop, who are running an unlicensed detective agency. I have watched the first two episodes of this one and I am hooked. Great characters, terrific chemistry, excellent writers. Give it try.
Foyle's War. I watched the first episode this evening. The episodes are a bit over 90 minutes each and there are 22 of them. Foyle is a chief inspector in England during WW2. The first episode involved the murder of German wife of a wealthy Englishman with a whole array of possible suspects. It is really well done. The acting is superb, wonderful cast, many who you will recognize from other BBC dramas.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark