Author Topic: The No Proof Promise Litany (Strong language)  (Read 1947 times)

Offline bbell

• Forum VIP.
The No Proof Promise Litany (Strong language)
« on: January 07, 2014, 12:47:41 AM »
After witnessing a super weird debate in a forum. I came up with this one. I am releasing it to the wilds of the internet. Because I think more than a few people in this world live by this litany.

The Litany Against Reasonable Debate

I will never provide legitimate proof, that my bat shit crazy, is not bat shit crazy.

I will always become indignant when someone proves my bat shit crazy, to be bat shit crazy.

In all its forms, ignorance, rumor, fantasy, dysfunctional delusions and chain e-mails, my bat shit crazy, is my bat shit crazy.

I own it! l love it! In my mind's eye, It will always win the debate!!!

LOL LOL LOL
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 05:51:51 PM by bbell »
You must forgive them. So many people did not slay the bogey man living under their bed as a child. Thus they feel him everywhere, hence the need to always carry a gun. Living in fear of the bogey man is a heavy burden for people to carry. So sad. 

Offline bbell

• Forum VIP.
Re: The No Proof Promise Litany (Strong language)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 08:36:05 AM »
Did not want to start a new thread, because this is along the same line of thought.  This is one well written, funny article.

www.complex.com/tech/2014/04/12-ways-to-win-an-argument-on-the-internet/#disqus
You must forgive them. So many people did not slay the bogey man living under their bed as a child. Thus they feel him everywhere, hence the need to always carry a gun. Living in fear of the bogey man is a heavy burden for people to carry. So sad.