Author Topic: Windows 8.1 Update description and video  (Read 4428 times)

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
Windows 8.1 Update description and video
« on: April 07, 2014, 06:05:45 AM »
http://www.cnet.com/videos/windows-8-1-update-gets-back-in-touch-with-keyboard/

I haven't seen the OS at all prior to seeing this video. What I see here makes the extreme reactions of most Win 8 users very understandable. What is really annoying is the way in which this buffoon acts as though people who use a mouse and keyboard are really stuck in the past, but that Microsoft is nice enough to rework their wonderful OS to make it usable or dinosaurs. The biggest pitch is for access to the Store where they can sell you more stuff. Whoopee!
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

Offline Thumb

• Global Moderator
  • Forum VIP.
    • Redfoots.com
Re: Windows 8.1 Update description and video
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 06:30:39 AM »
Microsoft is becoming or maybe already is another branch of the government. They tell you how and what to use now on your computer. Like I said before, if I want a touchscreen with apps all over my screen, I'll get a smart phone or tablet. On top of that, any new OS should be backwards compatible. I'm not going to spend thousands of dollars to buy software that I already own just because the new OS doesn't support it.

Go ahead, call me a dinosaur, I'll step on your sorry arsh and squash you!  ;D

If any of you remember, I bought a Dell PC last year because my old XP box was having problems but I was able to finally fix it and guess where my Dell Win 8 machine is now, sitting out in the garage!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 06:32:11 AM by Thumb »
My brain is full. Can I go home now