Author Topic: Test drone with sound  (Read 385 times)

Offline Thumb

• Global Moderator
  • Forum VIP.
    • Redfoots.com
Test drone with sound
« on: February 20, 2016, 06:35:59 PM »
Since the drone camera does not have sound I attached one of my pocket cams that does have sound pointing straight down. The result was what I thought it would be, too much prop noise. The pocket cam was just attached using some tie wraps so it was shaking a lot.

https://youtu.be/nQXnD5llhfc
My brain is full. Can I go home now

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
Re: Test drone with sound
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 06:21:50 AM »
 Noisy little bastard, isn't it? You live in some beautiful country. That looks like it would be lovely cycling.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

Offline Thumb

• Global Moderator
  • Forum VIP.
    • Redfoots.com
Re: Test drone with sound
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 06:40:51 AM »
Yes, there is plenty of places to ride at, just make sure you have your cow catcher installed, the deer, elk, and turkey are all over the place and they love standing in the middle of the roads!  ;D

When I get more confident with the drone, I'll take it up higher and get some good video of the area. 
My brain is full. Can I go home now