Author Topic: SlySoft anydvd gone  (Read 422 times)

Offline J in Chicago

• FORUM VIP
  • Forum VIP.
SlySoft anydvd gone
« on: February 27, 2016, 04:24:19 PM »
Looking for advice on similar software for Windows 10

I have been holding off ripping down my DVDs do to many moves. Now I have time but don't have supported software.

Would like to create ISO and/or files IE: VOB

Thanks for any help.

J. $$@&%
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 04:28:22 PM by J in Chicago »
Running fast to stand still

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
Re: SlySoft anydvd gone
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 07:47:16 PM »
If you have AnyDVD it still works. There is no reason that you would need any newer version unless it is for a new movie for which the last version won't work. We are yet to see if that happens.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

Offline J in Chicago

• FORUM VIP
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 07:05:08 AM »
The version I have was a recent update, it does not offer rip or copy options. I'll see if I have older version/ does W10 make a difference?
Running fast to stand still

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 07:15:00 AM »
No there isn't a problem with Windows 10 that I have found. There are lots of other software for the purpose of ripping and copying. AnyDVD is really best used just to decrypt so the other stuff works without problems.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

Offline Thumb

• Global Moderator
  • Forum VIP.
    • Redfoots.com
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 08:29:32 AM »
AnyDVD works on Windows 10 but DVD Shrink does not, just have to use another one.
My brain is full. Can I go home now

Offline bbell

• Forum VIP.
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 10:12:14 AM »
Thumb  are you saying dvd shrink has finally become extinct. I know the other day I tried using it without anydvd and it did not see the dvd. I thought it was because anydvd was not running. Guess I will have to find something else also.
You must forgive them. So many people did not slay the bogey man living under their bed as a child. Thus they feel him everywhere, hence the need to always carry a gun. Living in fear of the bogey man is a heavy burden for people to carry. So sad. 

Offline Thumb

• Global Moderator
  • Forum VIP.
    • Redfoots.com
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 12:39:59 PM »
Well, I don't know if it works or not really on Windows 10 because when I tried to install it, windows 10 would not let me.
My brain is full. Can I go home now