Author Topic: You Tube Video and Audio Downloader  (Read 574 times)

Offline bbell

• Forum VIP.
You Tube Video and Audio Downloader
« on: November 10, 2015, 05:33:15 PM »
As some of you may be aware of, Justin Timberlake and Chris Stapleton gave us probably the best 9mins of television this century so far on the CMA's. For years artists have done some of their best work on award shows. However, for some reason these performances are rarely released. So in order to get these two performances I had to pull them from You Tube videos, but because of how videos are stored on today's computers it is nearly impossible to do so.

So a solution if you are using Mozilla's Firefox is to download an add on known as You Tube Video and Audio Downloader. To extract the audio will require you to agree to download another component to the add on. It will require and extra step to download it, but well worth it, for it pulls a separate pure mp3 file for you to use along with the complete video. I do not know how much longer You Tube will allow this but for now it is a good way to save videos for offline viewing and or to grab a favorite audio clip from a video.
You must forgive them. So many people did not slay the bogey man living under their bed as a child. Thus they feel him everywhere, hence the need to always carry a gun. Living in fear of the bogey man is a heavy burden for people to carry. So sad. 

Offline Thumb

• Global Moderator
  • Forum VIP.
    • Redfoots.com
Re: You Tube Video and Audio Downloader
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 09:39:38 PM »
There's an easier way than that bbell but it will cost you some $$$ but not much. It's DVD NeXt Copy Ocean's XStream 2016. With it you can save virtually any streaming video  then watch it, burn it or whatever. I've tried it on Youtube, Netflix, Amazon and it's really simple to do.
My brain is full. Can I go home now