Author Topic: Dumb question ????  (Read 1307 times)

Terry

Dumb question ????
« on: January 09, 2009, 09:21:48 AM »
Are there any safe P2P grograms out there ?

Terry

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
Re: Dumb question ????
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 09:51:31 AM »
There are lots of P2P programs. The way to insure your safety is to download to an external device, run a virus check on what you have downloaded, then put it on your HDD if it is clean.
P2P is simply that. there is no filtering on the system. Whatever they have you get.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

Terry

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 11:45:09 AM »
OK, would you mind naming one that you consider Good.

Thanks
Terry

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 12:20:25 PM »
I have used PirateBay for Bit Torrent downloads. I haven't done much with music,though. I prefer to use the Russian sites for that.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark