Author Topic: From Pulse to No Pulse  (Read 292 times)

Offline bbell

• Forum VIP.
From Pulse to No Pulse
« on: June 19, 2016, 05:13:50 PM »
From Pulse to No Pulse

With Religious hate!
The rhythm of the night, yields to fight or flight
Why does blood seep —from our bodies?

With Homophobic hate!
Night falls on him as he calls his mother.
Why has our politicians —failed us so?

With great anger and self loathing!
Night falls on her as she calls her brother.
Why does her blood pool —on this bathroom floor?

With the abdication of moral authority!
Night falls on me, as I call for my lover —to just breathe.
Why, oh God, why —OH GOD WHY?

Like our blood for your guns!
Night falls on us as we call out.
Why has only death —answered?

By B. Bell
You must forgive them. So many people did not slay the bogey man living under their bed as a child. Thus they feel him everywhere, hence the need to always carry a gun. Living in fear of the bogey man is a heavy burden for people to carry. So sad. 

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
Re: From Pulse to No Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 07:41:25 AM »
I hear your pain. If you have read something other than the usual leftist literature you will discover that the lies continue. Loretta Lynch has released the tapes of Mateen'r rantings, only they have edited out anything he said about Islam or Isis. It was obviously because of the availability of guns to honest citizens that those poor people died. Unbelievable bullshit, but all too believable given the lies of the last seven years.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

Offline bbell

• Forum VIP.
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 09:28:29 AM »
I could chalk it up to some strict hardcore belief in ISIS, if it was not for all his other mental problems. ISIS is the new anarchist movement for this quarter century. Something for the lost youth to grab onto because they will never feel important on their own. With technology making more and more mundane jobs obsolete for humans. The lesser IQ's and severely under educated will find nothing for them in this world. Except glory by way of doing something stupid, that will only provide glory in their own mind.
You must forgive them. So many people did not slay the bogey man living under their bed as a child. Thus they feel him everywhere, hence the need to always carry a gun. Living in fear of the bogey man is a heavy burden for people to carry. So sad. 

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 11:28:47 AM »
An excellent analysis. ^^^
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark