Author Topic: 750 GB My Passport Essential SE @ Costco $99  (Read 1451 times)

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
750 GB My Passport Essential SE @ Costco $99
« on: April 01, 2010, 01:04:48 PM »
I just picked up one of these to replace the 160GB hard Passport I was using for my Time Machine on my MacBook and had maxed it out. If left in place it would start erasing earlier backups to make room for the new ones. Now I can store the 160 away for possible future use. The 750s are on sale at Costco currently for $30 off their usual price, so you can get a 750GB drive for the same price as a 500GB drive. Not a bad deal if you are in the market.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

J in Chicago

Re: 750 GB My Passport Essential SE @ Costco $99
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 02:54:15 PM »
Are the essentials the one with auto backup software for windows?

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
Re: 750 GB My Passport Essential SE @ Costco $99
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 03:31:38 PM »
Yes, I believe that was in the package. I deleted all of that stuff since I am using it for my Mac.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark