Author Topic: Species III  (Read 1290 times)

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
Species III
« on: April 11, 2005, 02:19:08 PM »
This was a predictably lousy movie. I don't understand, I take that back, I do understand why they ocntinue to produce sequels when the first sequel is obviously awful. The answer is Money. They can still make more money than the movie cost to produce and rely in the success of the first one to draw in those, like me, who hope that the third might be better than the second. It wasn't. It sucked. At least I didn't pay to rent it, but then there is my two hours, now irretrievably lost.  ^bcry
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by gitano1 »
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

Offline vagrant

• Ex-Rev
  • FORUM VIP
  • Forum VIP.
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 07:05:24 PM »
How could it have possibly been anywhere close to as bad as species II?  I understand though if it isn't as good as the first one.  That would be difficult to accomplish.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by vagrant »
Still hanging and banging in the gym.