Author Topic: Done but with errors on page  (Read 1969 times)

Security

Done but with errors on page
« on: August 13, 2008, 01:16:54 PM »
have can i find the error and fix it?
hotmail loads and i can see the previews but when i click on a preview it just says "java script" in a blank window.

at the bottom of the main hotmail page it says "done but with errors on page" i was thinking if i find and fix the error i can read the mail?

Offline Carolina Mike

• Chief Forum Janitor
  • Forum VIP.
Re: Done but with errors on page
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 04:40:37 PM »
There should be an icon that is displayed and If you double click on the icon, a status message will open to give details of the problem.  Sounds like who ever sent you that email inserted the incorrect code.  I would quit using Hotmail,use Gmail as it is much more reliable
"Women do not sunbathe... They are doing a solar enhancement"

I will not answer a PM if I think the question should have been asked on the forum.

roadrunner2455

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 06:21:03 AM »
Is windows live mail okey.I use it at work because they closed down pop 3 servers so can't use microsoft office,so hav been using windows live.

R.R. 2455

Offline Carolina Mike

• Chief Forum Janitor
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 07:20:10 AM »
RR,
I do not use it but if it works for you use it
"Women do not sunbathe... They are doing a solar enhancement"

I will not answer a PM if I think the question should have been asked on the forum.