Author Topic: i tunes  (Read 3021 times)

shaggybirdman

i tunes
« on: September 22, 2009, 02:56:08 PM »
what do i need to make a i pod compatible song. i guess i mean how do i convert a wav file to play on a i pod?

Offline NI4NI

• Addin' Clorox to the gene pool..
  • Forum VIP.
Re: i tunes
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 03:29:21 PM »
I just drag the song into itunes and it adds the song to my library. 

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 04:53:49 PM »
The technique is actually to click the file menu and then click "add to library" select the song or CD from your files and let iTunes do the rest. Once it has been added to iTunes connect your pod to the ocmputer and let iTunes synchronize your pod.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

shaggybirdman

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 05:17:33 PM »
so just do a search for itunes then? simple as that?

Offline NI4NI

• Addin' Clorox to the gene pool..
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 06:00:22 PM »
Search your PC for a folder called "Automatically Add to iTunes" , right click and make a shortcut to your desktop.  Just drag the song to the folder and it goes into your library.

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 06:06:30 PM »
Whoa!! You need to go to the Apple Website and download iTunes. It is a great program. Once it is installed it is very easy to figure out, much easier than Media Player. Once it is installed you simply click on File/Add to library/ then it will open up a window and you can locate your music files that you want to put in your iTunes library. Once your library is set up you connect you Pod and load you library into you pod.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark