Author Topic: Windows 7 Mini Crash Dump  (Read 2893 times)

roadrunner2455

Windows 7 Mini Crash Dump
« on: December 01, 2009, 02:21:20 PM »
Ok,as I stated in one of my other threads when i boot up w/ windows 64 bit professional it wants to hang up at the 1st splash screen.This time my computer was idle and had to re-start and this blue screen w/ all kinds of writing was on it.I didn't even come close to having enough time to read.So as it hung up on 1st spash screen w/ remote keyboard could not enter to go into boot configuration quick enough and had to get my keyboard w/ wire plugged in.Then was able to finally get it into boot configuration.And from there it boots into windows ok.So this time windows had box on desktop saying what happened.It had a system 32 (I believe) crash dump ???)Yea,ok.....So I google that and I guess from what I am understanding is that a debugger has to be run to fix this problem.It is an OEM win. disc.I don't think that would make a difference would it ?So anyway when running it runs excellent,except for this crazy sh-- happening.And,yes it is getting mighty old.Do you have any ideas or suggestions that would help me out in this scenario ?I think they say it is some type of file that causes this or a few files ??

R.R. 2455

roadrunner2455

Re: Windows 7 Mini Crash Dump
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 05:09:29 PM »

Tryed to upload picture of dialog box I am seeing with the error.It keeps causing me to crash,whatever is wrong.I was hoping you might know.I have 300 gig velociraptor,1.5 treabyte ext. seagate & a 300 gig Ext. Ide drive on usb as well.So I unhooked 1.5 terabyte.I was thinking maybe all the drives needed to much memory and my machine can't handle all these drives ?I have no idea.Then when it crashes it hangs on 1st hp splash screen.I have to go through boot config. to get to desktop.A real Pain.

R.R. 2455

roadrunner2455

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 05:19:41 PM »

This is second part of thread above.I uploaded this picture as well so you could read entirely what was in windows crash dialog box.Any help would be deeply appreciated.Thanks

R.R. 2455

roadrunner2455

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 05:25:00 PM »

Sorry,this is the only way I know to get all of the error box so you can see all info. in it.

R.R. 2455

Offline Carolina Mike

• Chief Forum Janitor
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 08:35:46 PM »
RR,
Make sure the chipset can run 64 bit and then e-load the OS.  You are getting a glitch somewhere and I can not figure it out w/o the computer being in front of me.  Sorry but that is my best guess
"Women do not sunbathe... They are doing a solar enhancement"

I will not answer a PM if I think the question should have been asked on the forum.

roadrunner2455

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 05:37:21 PM »
Yea,I am burning myself out trying to figure this issue out.It is what I'd say just a wee bit over me head.I believe I will probably bring it in to microcenter Thnursday & be done with it.It's to the point of getting real old.Well I will let you know what developes.It's like certain things trigger this problem.This morning I had flash drive plugged in and trans. some files.Pulled flash drive out.Then remembered 30-40 seconds later I forgot to load 2 things.Re-Installed flash drive and there it went into a crash dump.Shut windows down and went to blue screen in order not to damage system it said ?Then tryed for a quick resart by sending all the power to the mains,and it hangs up on 1st splash screen and had to go into boot config 1st after hooking up keyboard w/ wire to get to desktop.(Non-Wireless keyboard)

R.R.2455