Author Topic: ANOTHER GRIPE  (Read 1250 times)

Offline earthlady

• FORUM VIP
  • Forum VIP.
ANOTHER GRIPE
« on: December 18, 2010, 06:02:09 PM »
 I HATE PUTERS........
 that dang old comp would not let my ethernet PCi card work again.     It took me hours of uninstalling and reinstalling to get i working again. Told me that code 12 junk. Not enough resources ####### baloney.....
   wanted to throw i t  out in the snow and hammer it to smitherings......
 plus now ####### wants me to reactivate XP.......   why/????????
Why do they try to drive me baty ????? ~---~ {(0)} bmp1 bmp1 bmp1
RUHHH
Jean
dust bunnies are my  ONLY pets and now new pet to chase them LOL

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
Re: ANOTHER GRIPE
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 07:18:05 PM »
The joys of Windose. ;D
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark

Offline earthlady

• FORUM VIP
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 12:35:58 PM »
you mean the joy of COMPUTERS period...... you know puters are addictive.......
I am suposed to be peeling my  rest of pumpkin ( after cutting off the bad old half) and cutting up and adding apples to dish. Bake in glass casserole till done.
 Then voila baked pumpkin with apples then add a touch of nutmeg to an individual serving. Yum. Gods gifts to us...
Oh the pumpkin is from guy down the road here back in boonies. LOL
 Also got three bags of cranberries trying to save too.  cranberries on clearance from big box grocery.... as if you guys care.... ;)
Thanks
 Jean
dust bunnies are my  ONLY pets and now new pet to chase them LOL

Offline gitano1

• Administrator
  • Forum VIP.
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 12:04:00 PM »
Jean, the truth is, as long as you try to do things on the cheap you will have problems. Whether it is bicycles or cars or computers, you get what you pay for. Technology is moving very fast. Old stuff can't carry the load that is out there because the output has been adjusted to the newer, faster equipment.
Gitano
"Race has now replaced rule of law officially. In one speech our president has reversed 60 years of healing the racial divide and destroyed the dream of Dr. King. The result will be an exact reversal of the conditions existing before The Civil Rights Act. And the hardest hit will be the children in whose name the left always claims to act. Well done Obama". - Pendark